Thursday, July 5, 2007

Home from Romania

Hi Ya'll....just back from Romania. I am trying so hard to stay awake!! :)
It is a rainy day here in South FL....I am so happy to be home. God gave us a
great TLC trip. I had the best team ever! I have so many memories and today I felt
a little down. I wanted to come HOME so badly and see my family....and now that I'm
HOME I miss my team, The Hausman's and Sally and the children in Romania we fell in
love with.
I guess that's how it goes. I also felt so guilty in the grocery store yesterday with all
the choices. We are so blessed here.
Decided to open this blog to keep in touch with so many friends here.
Stay in touch.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Lenita, you don't have to invite people to this blog. When you visit a blog and leave a comment, they can just click on your name and up comes your profile with a link to your blog page. That is how I got here. Just tell everyone your blog address. Also, you can edit your page and put other blog names there so that you can just click on their name and go to their blog. Hope this helps. Glad you started a blog here. Welcome back home and hope you get rested up quickly!!

Marty said...

Lenita,

Talked to Christa today about her trip....thank you for being such a great leader! At this moment, Christa is "stuck" in Charlotte airport for another 5 hours until she can get another flight home...her 1st flight was cancelled. She is a little tired!

Can't wait to read your blog!

CrazieChrisa said...

Ms. Nita,
I miss you guys sooo bad!!! I'm very glad to be home though! I almost cried singing the Star-Spangled Banner the other night;-) Hahaha! Anyhooo...ttyl...luv ya!!!!
Christa

The Dickinsons said...

Lenita, Kimberly saw your blog on Leah's and she said, "Mrs. Lenita has a blog." And I said, "OK, I'll go to it, but I think it's a yahoo blog, and I won't be able to comment"...and low and behold...YIPPEE, it was a blogger blog and I CAN comment. I squealede outloud and said, "Happylujah!!" Glad I can stay in touch this way.

Lots of love, your other sister,
Heather in Colombia! =)

Mary Ellen said...

Hey sis - to invite people to this blog you can send out a mass email and tell them your new blog URL is http://shillingtondaze.blogspot.com/ and they can just copy/paste it into their browser and it takes them right to your page. You can also do a post (or put it in your blast) on your Yahoo360 blog to let people there know you are going to be using this site.