Monday, November 5, 2007

Moving.....

Well....after having LOTS of trouble and frustration w/my Yahoo 360 blog...I have decided like MANY others to find another place to blog.
I have had a tough time here as well...I am NOT computer literate...I'm learning more daily...but If it doesn't work quickly I don't have alot of time (or patience :) to put in to fixing it....so as many of you have noticed my last post was back in July!! :)
You can tell this is not a priority for me..and yet I LOVE keepin in touch w/so many of you out there in blogger land!!
Drop me a note and let me know how things are in your world!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Scott and Libby said...

WOW,

How you be Neeters!!! I'd love to show you my limited skills on blogger. We can learn together:)

Checked out your facebook too. You gots lots a friends.

Love ya
Libby

Leah said...

So very glad you figured this out!! I know how frustrating it can be!!

The Dickinsons said...

Lenita, So glad you are back! I understand, I'm not too computer savy myself...but thankfully I have Phillip who knows tons more! =)

Thanks for your recent comment. It was fun to see that you are blogging again.

I'm still very nauseated, but occasionally I have been able to bake a little something for my family. Noah thinks he is going to DIE during this "FAST" from Mommy's homemade goodies. =)

Love ya, Heather and baby! =)

CrazieChrisa said...

Hey Mrs. Nita,
Miss ya bunches!!!
Luv ya, Christa

carla said...

glad you're a blogger-had trouble with yahoo!!!

The Arender's said...

Hey lady! You have a blog...I guess I learn something new every day. Hope you are doing well. I think about you often. Take care ....more later.
Love Adrian

Maria said...

Hi
I don't know if you will remember me, but I went to HSBC the same time as Andrea Boyer and Jennifer Slagenweit. I have been seeing pictures of your family on Travis' blog and other HS blogs. I married Adrian Goins(Arender's) cousin.
Maria Robley(Goins)