Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bri...my funny little gal!


I just tho't I'd share a laugh for the day from Brianna.
Someone sent her an autograph dog for graduation. She was so
excited about taking it to school for her class to sign.
I tho't it would be best to to put it in a large ziploc bag since
it's all white and that might help it not get so dirty. Anyway...
she didn't see me slide it in the bag....but as she was zipping up
her back pack she saw it and LOUDLY exclaimed, "Hey why'd you put
that in a bag? I don't put my dog Tess in a bag! Dog's don't belong
in a bag!!" Needless to say I got so tickled....more with the mental
picture she must have of me trying to get our HUGE dog Tess in a
ziploc bag to take it somewhere!!
Kids are so funny with there great imaginations and what they think.....
usually comes out!! :)

6 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Kids are so funny. How could you put that dog in a bag? Don't you know he could suffocate in there!! She is a real cutie.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Glad to see some new posts.
I wanted you to know that I just finished blogging about Brianna's graduation today. Enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend!
Love,
Jen

Keith and Crystal said...

I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, so I could find your blog. :) I can't believe how big Bri is getting!!! I also can't believe Kristyn will be 4 on Saturday. Shew, do I feel old.

Tell your wonderful family we miss them!!!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

That's an adorable picture. So cute.

Eileen said...

This picture is so cute of Brianna.
I just come acrossed your blog here. Would like to have you on my blogs I like to check out. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Hello lenita

Danny asked me to put a link on your blog to our families blog.
www.dannyandlizflowers.blogspot.com